Stockholm Culture Night 2017 – 29 April
The day of the Stockholm Culture Night is already here! This is the wonderful event which allows you to celebrate Stockholm’s cultural diversity by inviting you for a night of free events! You can visit venues all around the city in order to listen to music, watch movies, take part in games, dance or visit museums. This year, the even takes places Saturday, 29th of April, 18.00-00.00.
Like we did last year, we gathered for you some suggestions of places you can visit during the Culture Night in Stockholm this year:
- Danscentrum Stockholm: Dance classes for beginners organized by Gaga People. Starting at: 18.30, 20.30, 22.00. Each class takes one hour. Address: Jungfrugatan 7B.
- Stockholms Amatörastronomer STAR: Have a look at the stars through the telescope! Events starting at 18.00, the telescope open 21.00 – 24.00. Address: Drottninggatan 10.
- The Royal Opera: Do not miss a night full of music at the Opera. Various performances starting with 18.00. Address: Gustav Adolfs torg 2.
- St Jakob Church: Visit the wonderful church in Kungsträdgården and experience choral music, chamber music and piano performances. The events start at 18.00. Address: Västra Trädgårdsgatan 2.
- Army Museum: Join the museum intriguing war games! Address: Riddargatan 13.
- H.M. Konungens Hovstall: Here is your chance to meet the royal horses of Sweden! Address: Väpnargatan 1.
- Nordens Ljus: Jazz and art in on place at the Culture Night, yes! Address: Kungholms strand 125.
- Stockholm’s City Hall: A night full of dance under the roof which is hosting the Nobel Banquet! Address: Hantverkargatan 1.
- Instituto Cervantes: Want to feel the spirit of Spain in Stockholm? This is the place for you! Short movies and music on the menu. Address: Bryggargatan 12A.
- The Royal Palace: Experience a night in Gustav III’s Museum of Antiquities. Address: Gamla Stan.
More information and a detailed programme can be found here. #kulturnatt17 #stoRytouRs
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs
Photo: Kulturnatt on Facebook.