The Vasa Museum is again on top!
Last autumn, we wrote that the Vasa Museum was selected by the travelers as one of the best museums in the world according to TripAdvisor’s Travelers’ Choice Awards. This year, the Swedish museum makes the top again!
The Vasa Museum celebrated its 25th birthday in 2015 and the good news continued in 2016 too. The world-famous TripAdvisor makes every year a list of best museums all over the world based on the reviews received on the website. The list is aggregated then into Travelers’ Choice Awards which shows the winners on categories such us: hotels, destinations, beaches, museums or restaurants.
TripAdvisor argues that millions of reviews are considered every year for the Awards, making their top one which truly counts in the public’s travel preferences.
This year the Vasa Museum is again placed on the 10th place on the list. Below comes the first part of the top for 2016. Click here to see the complete list of 25 museums.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City, New York (USA)
- The Art Institute of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois (USA)
- State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, St. Petersburg (Russia)
- Musee d’Orsay, Paris (France)
- National Museum of Anthropology (Museo Nacional de Antropologia), Mexico City (Mexico)
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, New York City, New York (USA)
- Prado National Museum, Madrid (Spain)
- British Museum, London (United Kingdom)
- Acropolis Museum, Athens (Greece)
- Vasa Museum, Stockholm (Sweden)
Come and visit the fantastic Vasa Museum with us! Check out here our tours which take you to see the amazing Vasa warship and let us be your guides in your coming holiday to Sweden. Be a part of the stoRy!
Text: Ionut @ stoRy touRs